This is the day that the Lord has made...

This is the day that the Lord has made...

Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Praise

Some days I sit down to write, and I can fill pages of inspiration and ideas and thoughts about the greatness of God in my life.  Other days, I only have tears and no words. And yet on other days, my spirit enters into prayer and I enjoy the peace and stillness of being in his presence.

My God is a loving God that provides me with exactly what I need.  He has been constant and unchanged since the beginning of time. In his perfection and omnipotence, he finds room for me, and you, to live in his glory and be blessed.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever."  Psalm 118:1

There is no one else like him.  He is my Lord, my Savior, and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment