This is the day that the Lord has made...

This is the day that the Lord has made...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

His Love Is Amazing

I find it truly amazing how the Lord supplies every need when we put our faith and dependence on Him.  I have had a frustrating couple of weeks, maybe more, and have been spending more time in prayer and meditation than writing, so I apologize to anyone who may be reading and wondering why I have not been posting.

I truly believe it is an inborn, human condition kind-of-thing to create self-doubt and pity in the midst of life when it appears things are "not going your way."  I also believe that this is one of the primary reasons we need Jesus in our life, to help us overcome the human condition, for we are merely spiritual beings having a human experience.

So anyway, I was given a set of CD's to listen to about 2 weeks ago by a patient.  The speaker is John Maxwell who has written probably hundreds of books on leadership and communication.  I took the CD's and put them in my truck and thought I would get to them soon.  Low and behold, a trip to Duluth came up for business so I took advantage of the 31/2 hours of windshield time, and listened to presentation.

What a gift from God!  "But he gives us more grace." James 4:6

Mr Maxwell, thank you for the "swift kick in the pants" which is exactly what I needed.  And thank you, Lord, for putting a stranger in my path who was willing to be a messenger for your, to me.  It reminds me of just how much the Lord loves us and how He is working for us, with us and through us each and every day.  His love is amazing, which makes you and I...amazing.  How quickly we can forget just how amazing we are...because of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment