This is the day that the Lord has made...

This is the day that the Lord has made...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Praise Friday

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."  John 5:25

Praise the one, almighty God, who has set me free from the chains of my past sins!  Praise the one who knows my heart and loves me unconditionally!  Praise Him who came to show us the way to eternal life through salvation and the sacrifice of His very own life for mine!  Praise Him, who died for me, so that the Holy Spirit might be available for those of us who want and need it in our daily lives!  Praise Him for His goodness and mercy, for the grace and peace He brings to our lives!  Praise you Jesus, the living God, the creator of life and the great deliverer from death! 

Oh Lord, we give you praise and glory today, because you are who you said you would be.  We have read and listened to your word this week, oh Lord, and have built our faith deeper and broader on the strength of your mighty teachings.  Grant us peace this weekend, God, so that we may rest in your presence and have the glory of your great peace and mercy upon us.  Thank you, Lord, for your gift of eternal life that came by way of the ultimate sacrifice. 

Praise Him today...

No comments:

Post a Comment